West End Village
Grill - Right next to Woody's Groceries, great steaks and seafood.
- Eagle Ray's in West End Village; island cuisine
with a full bar atop Sueño
- Lighthouse - On the "Point", specializes
in seafood island style.
- Splash Inn Dive Resort - In the heart of West End, comfortable Hotel, Italian Restaurant & Pizzeria, PADI 5 star Gold Palm Dive Center.
- Rotisseria Aleman; German style rotisserie chicken,
salads, cold drinks.
- Velva's Roadside Restaurant - a little
past Woody's Groceries, excellent seafood & vegetables, best value
West Bay Beach:
- Bite on the Beach - West Bay's oldest restaurant serving
seafood and meat dishes.
- Cool Beans - Gourmet coffees, teas, frozen drinks, pastries
and sandwiches located at the West Bay Beach Mall.
- Mangiamo Delicatessen and Market - Salads, spreads
deli meats, cheeses, wine, crackers and much more.
Rocas Resort in West Bay Beach Piero's beachfront restaurant offers
Caribbean food with an Italian twist
- Rendezvous Cafe des Arts and Sushi Grill across from
Paradise Beach Club entrance. Open every day except Sunday. Reservations
- Paradise Hotels & Resorts Paradise... the Perfect name for this resort"
(Trip Advisor: 2011). The Hidden Jewel of the Caribbean. Paradise Hotels & Resorts
- Mayan Princess - Bar and Restaurant
- Henry Morgan - Bar and Restaurant
- Fosters Beach Bar and Restaurant
- Marlyn's in Sandy Bay specializing in great island cuisine.
Cafe - Beachside Sunday BBQ and a full bar.
- Pisco Nazca – Peruvian Restaurant with indoor and outdoor dining & a great menu.
- Pizza Hut, Bojangles, and Chinese Restaurant -
on the highway near the Sun Gas Station.
- Merry Seaman's Bar and Restaurant - great island
cuisine and ice cold drinks. On the main street, just west of Thicket
Mouth Road. Eat in the extremely cool inside overlooking the street
or on the rear deck overlooking the sea.
- Flowers Bay Beach and Culture - Offering fried
chicken, cheeseburgers, sandwhiches, fried fish and shrimp, and, of
course, the very best cow foot soup and conch. Hours: 12pm - 10pm, Mon-Sat.
- Portside Restaurant –Seaside Dining indoor & outdoor seating offering Continental / Italian specialties Open for lunch and dinner Monday – Saturday.
- Gio's Restaurant – Famous for King Crab seaside dining w/ 2nd location in Flowers Bay.
- Lusty Lizard
- On the highway between the airport and French Harbor
- French Harbor Dive and Yacht Club
- Parrot Tree Coffee House; Breakfast, Lunch and
- Cravin's Fast Food; offers catering and events
services (open every day)
- Temporary Cal’s Cantina - Offering a variety of meat and seafood specialties, one of the best chefs on the island.
- Marble Hill Farms – Pizza and more overlooking the sea on the north shore.
Paradise Hotels & Resorts Paradise... the Perfect name for this resort"
(Trip Advisor: 2011). The Hidden Jewel of the Caribbean.
Paradise Hotels & Resorts.